eCommerce Resources & Top Picks
Whether you're new to ecommerce or a veteran, it's no surprise that online purchases continue to grow year-after-year. Even the big retail merchants have come to this realization and are doing all they can to move into the "new age" to retain their competitive edge. With this, gift cards themselves have been around for a while -- and now, with the explosion of ecommerce, we now have the ability to offer egift cards. In my opinion, this is one of the BEST things you can do and offer to...
- provide more value to your customers
- stabilize your store's revenue
- get, be, or stay on the cutting-edge of the future of ecommerce
However, there are so many options out there, so what do you choose?
If you're using Shopify (which it seems most ecommerce platforms are), there are a number of apps in their store... but I've the ones that seem best to me are paid subscriptions and, if you know me, I'm all about finding the best value and representation at the lowest cost. That's why Giftfly is my go-to recommendation for egift cards. Why?
- There's no upfront costs or ongoing subscription for you to pay for.
- You can choose to pay the small associated processing fees or pass those through to the purchaser.
- The recipient is NEVER charged a fee.
- The gift card NEVER expires.
- The dashboard and reports are super easy to read and follow.
- This can be used with physical stores, online stores, and about everything in between.
- The support team is, by far, one of the most conscientious and response I've had the pleasure of working with.
- You get to custom-design your cards if you want and choose your own denominations... or let your customers choose their own.
- You get an entirely separate storefront if you want to promote your egift cards all by themselves, apart from your store, website, blog, etc.
If you don't add this egift card option to your ecommerce arsenal, you're truly leaving money on the table -- especially around the holidays and special occasions.