Cryptocurrency Resources & Top Picks
A Great Place for Beginners to Start
The easiest platform I know for BEGINNERS to start their cryptocurrency investing career. (One of the FEW US-based platforms that will accept fiat currency - USD - to exchange for Bitcoin and altcoins.) Use this link and receive a $10 Bitcoin credit to your account when you deposit $100 USD (or your currency equivalent) within your first 180 days. (Yes, a full 6 months!)
The exchange that I personally use and prefer for the bulk of my altcoin investments and trades:
If you're new to cryptocurrencies (or just wanting to increase your knowledge and resources) and want to get training about what they are and how to leverage them for wealth-building -- along with information on specific platforms you can use to accelerate that platform, I recommend a FREE account here. (There are paid account upgrades, but they're completely optional. If you want them, great; if not, no biggie. If you want to upgrade in the future, you always can. 😉 ) The point is to get started somewhere and increase your own knowledge base.
My supportive closed Bitcoin/cryptocurrency FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BitcoinBeginner
Begin Generating Passive Income
Proverbs 22:7 - "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."
I previously engaged in crypto currency lending. I no longer do... at least for now.
The platform I used got "run out", if you will by hackers who and governments that had to take, create headaches and hassles, etc. So, they closed and, of course, for now, their coin has tanked.
My current strategy is to hold it... or I may trade it for some cheap bitcoin or altcoins. 🙂
I'll update this if my considerations change.
I'm personally in the midst of this process, so I'll be providing information on this when I've completed my own research and set-up. 🙂
Cold Storage / Off-Line Wallets
- Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
- Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code
- Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications
- Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
- Supports: Ark, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum Classic, Expanse, Dash, Digibyte, Dogecoin, Hcash, Komodo, Litecoin, Neo, Pivx, PoSW, Qtum, Stealthcoin, Stellar, Stratis, Ubiq, Vertcoin, Viacoin, XRP, Zcash
(Learn how to install and manage them here.)